Are you interested in making a difference in a Senior Citizens life? Then the career of being a Caregiver might be for you.
We have a variety of shifts available and earn upt $12.75 per hour. We offer a week's paid vacation after one year of employments. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at http://www.homeinstead.com
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We are looking to hiring for both full and part time State Tested Nursing Assistant. We offer a variety of shifts available to work.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Personal Care which includes: bathing, dressing, grooming
- Transportation and running of errands
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Requirements for the job:
- Ability to submit and pass a Criminal Background check and drug test
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable automobile and valid car insurance
We are willing to train those who are passionate about caring for Seniors
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.