Home Instead is in search of professional, reliable, and compassionate people to join our team of CAREGivers! We provide non-medical and medical in-home services to a variety of clients in NH communities. When you join the Home Instead team, you become part of the family. In our 19+ years in business, we have been committed to providing excellent service to clients and a great work experience for our team!
- LNAs or CNAs
- PCAs, Home Health Aides, and CAREGivers: No experience needed &ndash we will train you!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Home Instead, CAREGivers are at the heart of our business &ndash and we know it! We provide a supportive work environment and comprehensive benefits package because we don't want to just tell our CAREGivers we value them we show them!
Generous Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive starting salaries with weekend differentials:
- LNA: $17-$18/hour
- PCA (no license required!): $15-$16/hour
- Paid Time Off (PTO) &ndash ALL employees are automatically enrolled, and we offer 2 payout options per year, for those who do not wish to use the time &ndash It is NOT a &ldquouse it or lose it&rdquo policy!
- Health insurance benefits for qualifying candidates
- Unmatched job stability: We guarantee you a minimum of 20 hours per week!
- Time and ½ pay: Holiday and overtime
- Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time between shifts
Unmatched Support System &ndash Experienced Management Team
- 24/7 support of a multidisciplinary team, with RN oversight
- Paid orientation, skills trainings, and workshops throughout your employment
- Career growth opportunities
- On-the-go access to schedules and assessments through a free app
- $100 Employee Referral Bonus
- Cell phone discounts:
- Verizon: 22% discount, plus 25% off accessories
- Sprint: 23% discount, plus 20% off accessories
- Work within your community &ndash shifts scheduled within a 20-mile radius of your home
- Direct deposit pay option
WHAT ARE THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS?
- Assist clients with ADLs such as toileting, bathing, hygiene care, dressing, transferring, and meal preparation.
- Provide care according to company standards.
- Ability to lift 25lbs.
- Willing and able to commit to a weekly schedule of at least 18-20 hours.
- Possess a current and valid Driver's License, a reliable vehicle, and current and valid car insurance.
- Participate in criminal and motor vehicle background checks.
- Minimum age requirement: 19 years old.
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a rewarding and enriching experience, working with a well-established and supportive team, we encourage you to apply!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply via Indeed
- Visit https://hisc531.clearcareonline.com/quick-apply/
- Call the office at (603) 433-5959 and ask to speak with someone in Recruitment!
Each Home Instead is independently owned and operated. This listing is for Home Instead of Seacoast and Southern New Hampshire.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.