Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Weekend CAREGivers
in Tampa, Temple Terrace, Lutz, Brandon, Seffner, Riverview, Lithia, Plant City and surrounding areas to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.We have a variety of shifts available NOW with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/482.
Benefits of working for Home Instead include:
- Access to receive pay amounts next day based on hours worked through TapCheck, an online phone app funds immediately deposited into your bank account!
- Weekend shift differential pay increases as well as time and a half for overtime and holiday hours worked
- Caregiver rewards programs
- Paid health insurance for those that qualify
- Paid time off and paid training
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with ambulatory needs
- Specialized Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional and respectful manner
- Complete a criminal background check (including a clear Level 2 Background Screening), DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.