Home Instead® in New Albany is hiring CAREGivers who enjoy helping seniors!
IF YOU CAN WORK 40 HOURS PER WEEK, YOU CAN EARN $13.00 PER HOUR, NO CNA OR HHA LICENSE REQUIRED!
Daytime, evening and overnight assignments available now! You pick the days and times you want to work!
Why choose Home Instead? It's our vision to help others, enhance lives and truly make a positive difference for our clients, their families and our employees. People are at the heart of our business and we're working very hard to be one of the best places to work! To us, that means providing our CAREGivers with meaningful work, fostering a work environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork, recognizing each employee as a unique individual with dreams and goals, and living our core values every day. Check out our Facebook page at HomeInsteadNewAlbany for real CAREGiver testimonials.
What do Home Instead CAREGivers do? We provide the best-in-class non-medical home care to the elderly, no doubt about it! When you are a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll know the one-on-one time you spend with our seniors is important. You'll actually have time to build relationships with your clients and their families as you work in our clients' homes. Your compassion and heart can truly make a difference in the lives of aging adults.
Our CAREGivers help older adults stay safe and age with dignity and pride by assisting with many different activities of daily living which can include: Conversation & Companionship * Meal Preparation * Light Housekeeping & Laundry * Errands & Incidental Transportation * Bathing, Dressing & Grooming * Alzheimer's Care * Mobility, Transferring & Positioning * Incontinence Care & Toileting * Medication Reminders * Supervision for Safety
- Earn up to $13/hr if you work 40 hours per week
- Paid orientation/training
- Choose your own work schedule that fits your lifestyle
- Holidays paid at double time
- Get paid every Friday with direct deposit
- Access to your pay on a daily basis if desired
- Earn $250 for every employee referral, no limit on how many referral bonuses you can earn!
- Work close to your home
- Career advancement opportunities
- Regular, repeating schedules available so you can work 40 hours per week
- Ongoing training offered after hire, get paid to keep your skills up to date
- Be paired with a CAREGiver Mentor to ensure your success
- An office staff that is really responsive and supportive to assist you and is available 24/7
Let us prove to you why we're the employer of choice! It's truly a team effort to help seniors stay at home with an enhanced quality of life, and together we will positively change the face of aging in our community!
Click on the apply button today and expect a call or text from us!
Each Home Instead® franchise office is locally owned and operated. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are job offered must successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.