Are you looking for more than just a job? At Home Instead you can make a difference in the lives of seniors everyday and work in a place where you are truly appreciated!
Call Tracy at 320-258-3055 for details!
Home Instead has a need for experienced CAREGivers in the Monticello area. We are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Do you have another job? No worries! We can work around your schedule. Come make a difference in the lives of people in YOUR community!
- Paid Time Off / Vacation Pay
- Tap Check: On- Demand Access to Earnings Before Payday
- $300 CAREGiver Referral Bonus Program
- $100 Client Referral Bonus Program
- 3% Employer - Match Simple IRA retirement plan
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Hospice and end-of-life care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.