Now Hiring Professional CAREGivers!!
We are looking for trusted and heartfelt CAREGivers to join our Home Instead family! As a Home Instead CAREGiver you are just as important as the clients we serve! Clients will put their trust in you to support their everyday living needs!
If you have a passion to help and looking to make a difference every day, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer paid training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- 401K w/ company 3% match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Personal Care, Toileting and Bathing Assistance
- Walking, Dressing, and Transferring Assistance
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, reliable transportation that's suitable for transporting a client, and valid auto insurance coverage
- CNA/GNA license is not a requirement, but definitely a plus
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/561
Servicing Talbot County, Dorchester County, Caroline County, Queen Anne's County, and Kent County.
Apply today and start sharing your heart!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.