COMPANION CAREGIVERS NEEDED
Home Instead® in Somerset, New Jersey, is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Errands and Incidental transportation
Requirements to be a Caregiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to lift, push and pull 25 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist and reach
- Possess a valid driver's license (for a minimum of 3 years), a good MVR record and valid auto insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Time and 1/2 on holidays
For further questions call 732-271-5100
All qualified applicants will receive consideration and will be treated throughout their employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or any other protected class status under applicable law. Additional testing for the presence of illegal drugs in your body is required prior to employment.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.