Do you love to help others?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for people with caring hearts to help provide for seniors in their homes.
We have a variety of shifts available (morning, afternoon, evening, weekends and overnight hours) with competitive pay. Full Time and Part Time hours available.
Home Health Aides, Medical Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants are encouraged to apply.
Benefits our CAREGivers Enjoy:
Pay: $10.00-$15.00 / Hour
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Overtime
- Career Path
- Supplemental Insurance
- Great Pay
- Flexible schedules
- Full-Time Work Available
- Training/shadow shifts provided
- Sprint/Verizon phone credit
- Referral bonus
What we do:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care assistance
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
- Provide transportation to and from doctor's appointment and running errands
What you need to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to care for seniors in a positive way to make them happy and safe
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
TO APPLY VISIT: WWW.HOMEINSTEAD.COM/648
CLICK CAREERS - APPLY ONLINE
WE WILL CALL AND SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.