We hire mature, compassionate, dependable people to provide personal care (assistance with grooming and bathing and assistance with toileting and incontinence issues) along with companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, transportation and errands for our elderly clients in their homes. If you are a warm and caring person, please look at the requirements below and apply if you meet all of them.
1. Personal Care: assistance with grooming and bathing and assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
3. Light housekeeping
4. Meal preparation
5. Medication and appointment reminders
6. Transportation to appointments and errands
1. Speak English clearly and fluently.
2. Have personal care experience, such as CNA or HHA or PCA or equivalent experience.
3. Have a reliable car, current auto insurance, and a valid driver's license.
4. Pass a criminal background check (CORI is run for all applicants), and DMV check.
5. Provide good references (names & phone numbers for 4 non related references).
6. Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
7. Live within or adjacent to our service area of Norwood, Sharon, Walpole, Stoughton, Canton, Milton, Mattapan, Hyde Park, Roslindale, West Roxbury.
1. Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
2. Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
3. Have a positive attitude.
4. Be patient, reliable, dependable, and trustworthy.
1. Alzheimer's & Dementia experience
2. Current Tuberculosis test
4. Experience with Hoyer lifts
If you meet all of those requirements, please fill out our online application by using the link below:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.