13.00 - 14.00
718 - 60115, Dekalb, IL 60115
Updated 19 days ago
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking to explore ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
We are hiring for Nights urgently shifts start at 7pm and go to 7 am, this position is starting off at $13.00-$14.00
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow for seniors with non skilled needs to remain in there homes. Patients needs vary from assistance with completing day to day tasks. Assisting with Alzheimer care and other light duties to help stay in their home,as well as promote independence. Tasks needed but not limited too needing light housekeeping, accompanying to appointment, and personal care as needed.
Home Instead Benefits:
- Benifits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life & Disability, for fulltime employees (30+ hours)
- Paid learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- CAREGiver celebrations every quarter & CAREGiver Appreciation Days
- Training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will receive an in-house certification in Personal Care tasks
- A competitive CAREGiver referral program
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead's clients.
- A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen. They must possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance and must be at least 18 years old.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/718
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Related to this job
Posting ID: 644465907 Posted: 2021-10-01 Job Title: Caregiver Night