Home Instead is looking for a trusted and heartfelt CAREGiver like YOU to become a part of our team! Our CAREGivers join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you are just as important as the clients we serve. Your clients will put their trust in you to support their everyday living needs.
CAREGiver responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Home helper services
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with personal care
- Alzheimer's care
Why become a Home Instead CAREGiver? We offer:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Incentive programs
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Be at least 18 years of age
*Previous caregiving experience is preferred, but not required. Home Instead offers paid skills training.
To find out more about this rewarding career opportunity, visit www.homeinstead.com/724Home Instead. To us, it's personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.