Full-Time CAREGivers wanted in the Dawson Springs area!! Perfect for someone looking for full-time 40+ hours per week!!
Shifts will be Monday - Sunday 8:00a - 4:00p
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Car
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- *No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
For more information please contact our Henderson office by calling 270-827-1333 and ask for Kelly or Daniela
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.