Would you like to end your day knowing you've made a difference? Home Instead has immediate opportunities available for daytime hours for in-home caregiver positions in the Waxahachie, TX area. No certifications required, although CNAs and HHA's strongly encouraged to apply.
Our CAREGivers provide one-on-one care to seniors, allowing them to stay in the home they love. From companionship and home helper services to assistance with personal care and Alzheimer's and Dementia Care, Home Instead provides you with the training to ensure you have the skills needed to care for your clients. With office support available 24 hours a day, you are never alone we are always here to help.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ambulation and transfer assistance
- Alzheimer's & dementia care and support
- Incidental transportation and errands
Job requirements include:
- Family or Professional Caregiving Experience Required
- Approved criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Reliable personal transportation
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must be 21 years of age
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Monthly Paid Classroom and online training
- Starting wage $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
- Hourly wages may be higher based on level of care needed, duration or shift or couples care if applicable.
- Ongoing performance-based evaluations
For more information on this opportunity, contact our office at 972-576-1100 or visit www.HomeInstead.com/742
Each Home Instead franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.