Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assist with ADLs
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Home Instead Caregivers:
No Experience Necessary
Have a Big Heart?
Love to help Seniors?
Are you one of those people that get excited to meet new people and see how you can make their life better?
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, then this job could be just PERFECT for you!
Home Instead Caregiver receive all of the training and tools to succeed with their job.We can't wait to meet you!
We have a variety of shifts available with $13.50/hour, flexible hours, workman's comp, frequent educational workshops and 24/7 support. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/764
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.