Ask Tammy about our $600 New Hire & $100 Vaccine Bonus!
At Home Instead of Surprise WE CHANGE THE WORLD, ONE PERSON'S WORLD AT A TIME!
Now hiring for all shifts, FT or PT. Most shifts range from 3 hours to 12 hours. Days and overnights available. Overtime is available but not required. Flexible shifts, work the hours you want.
What do Home Instead Caregivers do?
Provide 1x1 care to seniors in their home. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Assistance with grooming, bathing and toileting
· Dementia care
Do I need experience or a certification?
No experience needed we provide industry leading paid training.
What qualifications are needed to become a Caregiver?
· Have a big heart and desire to help others
· Patience, compassion and a positive attitude
· Valid driver's license, auto insurance and at least three years driving record
· Must pass drug test, criminal and DMV background checks
· Ability to lift, push or pull 50 pounds
· Have/able to obtain fingerprint clearance card, negative TB test and CPR/1st Aid Certification
· Able to communicate in a friendly and warm manner
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay, flexible schedules, and benefits including paid training, cell phone discounts, sick pay, free personal protective equipment (PPE), free continuing education courses (facilitated and self-paced) and potential eligibility for medical insurance after 12 months of employment.
Where will I work?
Most Caregivers work in either Surprise/Sun City West or Wickenburg, but some choose to work in both areas. We have a compact service area and do not send you all over town.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.