Ask Tammy about our $600 New Hire & $100 Vaccine Bonus!
At Home Instead of Surprise WE CHANGE THE WORLD, ONE PERSON'S WORLD AT A TIME! We would love to talk to you about joining the best team in health care as a Caregiver. Half of our office team started as Caregivers, so they know what it is like to walk in your shoes and are available to support you 24x7.
Now hiring for all shifts, FT or PT. Most shifts range from 3 hours to 12 hours. Days and overnights available. Overtime is available but not required. Flexible shifts, work the hours you want.
Provide 1x1 care to seniors in their home. Our Caregivers love their jobs so much our satisfaction scores are consistently in the mid to upper 80's and our client satisfaction is even higher.
What do Home Instead Caregivers do?
Caring for seniors in their home is a special experience. Unless caring for a couple, you will be working with one client at a time, not running from room to room caring for multiple people like in facility.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Assistance with grooming, bathing and toileting
· Dementia care
Do I need experience or a certification?
No experience needed we provide industry leading paid training. Fewer than 5% of home care agencies nationwide invest more time in training you than we do!
What qualifications are needed to become a Caregiver?
· Have a big heart and desire to help others
· Patience, compassion and a positive attitude
· Valid driver's license, auto insurance and at least three years driving record
· Must pass drug test, criminal and DMV background checks
· Ability to lift, push or pull 50 pounds
· Have/able to obtain fingerprint clearance card, negative TB test and CPR/1st Aid Certification
· Able to communicate in a friendly and warm manner
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay, flexible schedules, and benefits including paid training, cell phone discounts, sick pay, free personal protective equipment (PPE), free continuing education courses (facilitated and self-paced) and potential eligibility for medical insurance after 12 months of employment.
Where will I work?
Most Caregivers work in either Surprise/Sun City West or Wickenburg, but some choose to work in both areas. While we have a compact service area and do not send you all over town we are one of the largest agencies in the valley so we have lots of steady work for you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.