Caregiver / Companion for Seniors- Owego/Waverly, NY
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Owego, NY 13827
843 - 13827
Owego, NY 13827
Caregiver / Companion for Seniors
Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a &ldquopeople person&rdquo who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Alzheimer's Care
Previous Caregiving experience is preferable but not required
· Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
· Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
. Must be willing to drive to clients homes in Tioga County, NY
-Areas include Apalachin, Owego, Waverly, Barton, Spencer, Candor, Newark Valley
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay
Our company website can be found at www.homeinstead.com/843
About Home Instead:
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we've been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of seniors and their families.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.