Homemaker for Seniors
Join Home Instead, the world leader in the senior home health industry. Home Instead provides a variety of personal care services that allow seniors (and others) to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- COVID vaccinated
- Successfully complete a criminal background, motor vehicle, among others
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Possess current CPR certification or willingness to obtain
- A big HEART - and the ability to care for our clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and their families in a friendly and patient manner
Responsibilities (will vary by client)
- Bathing, dressing, toileting
- Light housekeeping, errands, appointments, and meal preparation
- Companionship, conversation, and engaging in activities of particular interest
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's or dementia care
Our CAREGivers are our employees we treat you as the health care professionals you are. We value your contributions and therefore we offer a total compensation package to include the following:
- competitive pay
- direct care health plan
- PTO (paid time off/vacation)
- referral bonus programs, mileage reimbursement, paid orientation
- company provided PPE (personal protective kit)
- 24x7 on-call support when you are on assignment, and professional liability insurance to protect you while working
Applicants with prior home health industry experience are preferred, however we may consider other relevant experience.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.