Customer Service Representative- SurePayroll ACT NOW to earn a $4500 bonus!
Customer Service/Operations FL - St Petersburg CUS-21-01811
If hired, you will be eligible for a $4500 sign-on/retention bonus!
Provide an exceptional service experience for SurePayroll customers handling incoming contacts from current clients regarding payroll, tax and ancillary services.
- Handles inbound calls and online chats with SurePayroll clients in a contact center environment, helping clients with items such as: payroll processing issues and questions regarding their account information to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing.
- Troubleshoot payroll issues with clients such: as wage and hour reporting, deductions and benefits, assist with account setup for banking, employees and account administrator information to assist clients in running payroll that day.
- Researches client issues and partner with other Customer Service, Tax, Payroll Operations and Finance team members to resolve issues affecting clients' accounts.
- Notate client contact in SalesForce.com system to document issues with their account and ensure that others servicing the client understand the interactions that have preceded the current issue.
- Continually builds payroll and SurePayroll systems knowledge through a mixture of classroom training, self-guided learning and research (such as on www.irs.gov) to better serve our clients.
- Treats customers in a friendly and helpful manner, building confidence in our service and ability to help them resolve their issue(s).
- Manages call and hold time service levels to increase our ability to service all incoming contacts and provide excellent service for each caller/chat client.
- Makes efficient use of time out of the call/chat queue to complete necessary paperwork, conduct research into client inquiries and contact clients to provide resolution if necessary.
- Associate's Degree - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in A customer service or contact center environment.
- 1 year of experience in Customer service or contact center environment or high school diploma.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Open Date 07/19/2021
Category Customer Service/Operations
Is this a bilingual position? No
More than just a paycheck.
We hold a strong commitment to our culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them.
Click to Learn More