WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
Analyst - Brand & Marketing Strategy
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar's 30,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
Kantar Consulting is seeking an Analyst for the Brand and Marketing Strategy team. This team provides solutions to strategic marketing challenges, rooting our approach in consumer research, stakeholder understanding and financial analysis to unleash purpose-led growth. Our clients span the Fortune 500 with broad industry application.
The Analyst's primary responsibility is add value to impactful client deliverables through quality insights, introducing compelling storytelling, developing top notch and error-free presentations, participating in debriefs, meetings and workshops, and internal meeting logistics.
- Contribute to high quality client engagements through the delivery of error free work to team members and demonstrating green shoots of critical thinking and storytelling
- Analyze market research and external data to identify, interpret and translate into actionable insights and marketing implications for clients (e.g., marketing communications, brand strategy/positioning, consumer targeting, strategy, innovation and new product/service development, etc.)
- Work acrossmultiple, simultaneous projects and support more senior level consultants in the delivery of projects, taking ownership ofdeveloping high-quality client content
- Support meeting logistics both internally and with clients (room setup - also digital- , note taking, etc.)
- Assist in presenting insights, implications and recommendations to our clients
- Occasional travel required
- BS/BA degree, preferably in the social sciences or related disciplines
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills with a creative approach to story-telling and visual presentation of information
- Ability to synthesize and translate data (soft and hard) from primary research and other sources into a cohesive and compelling storyline
- Ability to think strategically and work in teams to support the development of insights, implications and recommendations for our clients
- Passion around consumers, consumer trends, and macro trends
- Excellent critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, organization and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Endless curiosity about human behavior and an ability to understand the consumer
- Strong work ethic with a client-first approach to service and relationship building and a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to take initiative and to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Teams, Excel and PowerPoint
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. APPLY FOR A CAREER THAT'S OUT OF THE ORDINARY AND JOIN US.
WE WANT TO CREATE AN EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN A FAIR AND SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT WHERE PEOPLE FEEL INCLUDED, ACCEPTED AND ARE ALLOWED TO FLOURISH IN A SPACE WHERE THEIR MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL BEING IS TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.
WE WANT TO CREATE A MORE DIVERSE COMMUNITY TO EXPAND OUR TALENT POOL, BE LOCALLY REPRESENTATIVE, DRIVE DIVERSITY OF THINKING AND BETTER COMMERCIAL OUTCOMES.
New York, World Trade CenterUnited States of America
KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.