Block Advisors Tax AdvisorWhat you'll do...
As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money, you'll build client relationships that will grow stronger every year.
Joining Block Advisors as a Tax Advisor means you'll serve clients with diverse tax and business services needs year-round. You'll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training you'll need to be successful.
Block Advisors is an H&R Block brand that redefined the tax preparation experience for individuals and small businesses with complex tax and business service needs. We assist our clients in reaching their financial goals year-round.
When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.Day to day, you'll
- Provide tax preparation, tax audit support and tax planning year round
- Build year-round client relationships
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Grow your tax expertise
- Mentor and support teammates
About H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also had...
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification (Circular 230 designation)
- Experience completing complex tax returns (individual, trust, entity)
- Sales and/or marketing experience
What you'll bring to the team...
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual tax returns
- Tax planning and audit support
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Block Advisors Tax Advisor