Evening Front Counter Team Member - Full-time / Part-time
1002 Edwards Ferry Rd Ne
Leesburg, VA 20176
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Working In A Chick-fil-A Restaurant
We serve as a stepping stone to a successful future. You’ll have the opportunity to create remarkable experiences for guests and learn the famous second mile service Chick-fil-A is known for. Working at Chick-fil-A, employees are able to develop and advance their communication skills, time management, and critical thinking skills.
Working at Chick-fil-A means that we honor your commitments outside of work. We are always willing to accommodate high school athletes, full time students, part time students, wherever you are in life, we will fit a working schedule around you.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Chick-fil-A recognizes the hard work it takes to dedicate time to work, and go to school. Scholarship opportunities are available once a year to those who quality.
Break meals are provided; discounts are applied when you are not working.
Opportunity For Advancement
Chick-fil-A is always looking to grow leaders. Dependability, leadership, and trustworthiness are always recognized!
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant
No Experience Is Necessary.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Full-time, Part-time Leesburg, VA 20176 $13/hr plus tips Part-time Frederick, MD 21703 Urgently Hiring