WE ARE HIRING FUN AND AWESOME RESTAURANT CREW MEMBERS FOR OUR TEAM!
$10 - 13 PER HOUR +TIPS + WEEKLY BONUSES! (AVG. EXTRA $1-2 PER HOUR!)
FREE Basic Medical Care for All Employees and Your Immediate Family!
Full time employees are eligible for Medical Benefits, Paid Time Off & 401k
FREE Meal on Every Shift!
Opportunities for management - Christian-based Principles
- Weekly restaurant shopper bonus program – when our restaurant shopper has an amazing experience, you get a cash bonus.
- Cash and electronic tips shared among team members that adds an average of $2-3 per hour to your base wage
- FREE telemedicine after 90 days regardless of how many hours you work for you and your immediate family
- Christian-based principles with Chaplains available for all employees and their families to provide wisdom and assistance when you need it
- Medical, dental and generous 401(k) match options for full time employees
- Opportunities for restaurant management with 22 locations from the Blue Ridge Mountains to the coast of Carolinas
- Free meal on every shift
WHAT IT WILL TAKE
- Energy and stamina - it’s a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
- Ability to work at a fast pace – Our kitchens have a ton of energy, on-the-line communication and job rotation. It’s not for everybody.
- Good communication – Our crew is vocal and supports and works with each other on what’s happening real-time during each shift.
- Love for great food and great music – We make some of the best burgers in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring about your teammates – Always working for the success of your team.
A BIT ABOUT US:
This restaurant is part of a family run restaurant franchise group that was named 2018 and 2012 Five Guys Franchisee of the Year. We operate restaurants in the Tennessee Tri-Cities, North Carolina and the Coastal South Carolina region.
We offer shifts that run a variety of times throughout all seven days of the week. We start prep between 8:00-9:00am and we’re finished with closing duties by 11:00pm. Our shifts typically run from as short as a couple of hours, during the lunch and dinner rush, to eight hours over a full shift, depending on the day and your availability.