Miller's Ale House is hiring immediately for our Illinois locations! With our growth plans, we're on the lookout for Managers to help create exceptional experiences at our restaurants.
There's a vibe here that you can't quite explain, but you know it's there. And that's why we need more than a Restaurant Manager - we need someone who gets what's special about this place.
Someone who understands how to motivate others to get the work done and shares our belief on how to work hard and lead a good life. Someone who wants to be a valued contributor to our culture and help us grow something much more valuable than a balance sheet (but yes, we want to grow that too). If this sounds like you, come join the amazing, community-oriented team at Miller's Ale House.
WHAT ARE THE PERKS?
• Highly Competitive Compensation Package
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401(K) with Company Match
• Attainable Quarterly Bonus Paid Out Based on Restaurant Performance & Results
• Bi-Annual Performance Appraisals with the opportunity for an annual merit increase
• 40% Dining Privileges for the Manager & Immediate Family
• Employer Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pet Insurance
HOW DO WE MAKE WORK/LIFE BALANCE A REALITY?
• Five-Day Work Week
• Maximum of Three Closing Shifts per Week
• Manager Schedule Written a Month in Advance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Vacation
• Strong decision-making and leadership behaviors coupled with the technical skill set to drive the
• Proven track record of making high quality decisions and the ability to make complex decisions
• Must possess strong communication and listening skills as well as excellent verbal, reading and
• Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to
• Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English is required
• Adherence to health, safety, food safety, and alcohol consumption regulations
• Manager Food Safety Certification (where required)
• Ability to prioritize work responsibilities; to include selection, discipline, termination of staff and
• Applicable standard of education is required; management of departmental food and labor cost
• Experience in hospitality, food service or restaurant management preferred
Hours of Operation: 11am – 1am/2am (some nights, not all locations – see our website for details.)
Now Hiring - apply online or by texting MillersJobs to 97211.
Miller's Ale House is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment upon any basis, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran or military stats or the presence of any physical or mental medical condition, disability, or handicap. Selection for any position will be based on an individual's
qualifications (including experience, individual ability, prior job performance, attendance, and punctuality record,) and the Ale House's current employment needs.
Locations in: Aurora, Chicago Ridge, Norridge, Lombard, Orland Park, Riverside, Schaumburg.