Summary/Objective Performs daily tasks as assigned by Production Leader.
- Works under the direction of higher-level welders and supervisor
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly using straightedges, combination squares, and tape measures.
- Cuts material to size for higher level welders.
- Perform quality checks on one’s own work.
- Ability to use various hand power tools to accomplish assignments.
- Assist with some non-structural welding
- Operating vehicles or equipment, running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles.
- Maintain areas for cleanliness and safety practices.
- Interact with team members and other departments in a professional manner.
- Work assignments with a sense of urgency to obtain efficiency of operations.
- Other duties as assigned by management
· Demonstrated ability to weld fabricated aluminum products.
· Good organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing abilities.
· Knowledge of arithmetic, geometry and their applications.
· The ability to see details at close range and pass jaeger vision test.
· Being reliable, responsible, dependable and fulfilling obligations
· Work in harsh conditions, heat, weather, noise and confined spaces.
· Frequently lifts heavy parts and sets them in place.
· HS Diploma or GED
· Ability to pass drug and criminal background checks.