Southern Health Partners began providing correctional medical services in 1994. Since our inception it has been our goal to provide the best possible care to our patients, through the exceptional care our dedicated medical staff. SHP medical staff proudly display their integrity through: Respect for patient dignity and confidentiality. Accountability for knowledge, understanding and continuing personal education. Supporting teammates. Honoring commitments. Doing the right thing consistently, day in and day out, in task and relationship interactions.
Looking for a new opportunity to make your impact? Currently we are seeking a new team member at:
Location: Madison County Detention Center
Open Position: FT Medication Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant with Medication Administration Experience
Schedule: 3/4 12hr Nights Rotation, Alternating Weekends
In addition to the Autonomy and Experience you will earn, Full Time Employees also enjoy:
- Pre-Tax Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Coverage Options
- Short and Long Term Disability Options
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance $50,000
- Additional Life Coverage Options for Employee, Spouse & Child
- 2 Weeks PTO Accrued and 8 Paid Holidays (1st Year of Employment)
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401K Retirement Plan Eligibility After 1 yr + 1,000 work hours
- EAP Services
- Fitness, Travel, and Education Discounts through MEP
- Tuition Discounts for Continuing Education w/ Reimbursement Options
- Safe, Secure Work Environment
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bereavement & Jury Duty Paid Leave
- Medical, Parental, Military Unpaid Leave
Desired Skills and Experience
Must have completed the training and pass the Medication Assistant Certification Exam.
SHP Medication Administration Personnel are needed to perform quality patient care services for an under served population. We are looking for a responsible certified care giver to utilize their skills for a diverse patient group. In a secure jail medical unit, you will prepare and pass medications, according to MD orders, complete and update Medication Administration Records and work in other areas of the medical department as needed and within the boundaries of State Scope of Practice and Guidelines based on your qualifications, and Physician/Provider(s) directives. Working with the Nursing Team and Provider, you will round out a quality health care program performed on-site – one you can be proud to be a part of. You should have competence in medication administration, critical thinking, and documentation skills. Be CMT Proud and join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Applicants are subject to Drug Screening and the Issuance of Security Clearance by the Facility in Which Work is to be performed.