In-Home Overnight CAREGiver
Overnight (awake) Clients are available in South Lakewood, Littleton, Englewood, BowMar, Sheridan, Southwest Denver, Aurora, Greenwood Village and more!
At Home Instead of South Denver and Littleton, helpful 24/7 office staff train and support our amazing CAREGivers reach their full potential. If you want to work for a Company that cares about you - look no further! Whether you have a little experience or are a seasoned professional, you'll find Home Instead a very special place to be a Professional CAREGiver!
- Stability - Denver's established leader in home care since 1997
- Training - Best-in-class paid initial and ongoing training
- Benefit Package - Retirement Plan (401k with 4% match), Group Health Insurance including Vision & Dental, CNA Scholarship Opportunities, Vendor Discounts, Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance through Bellevue University - Up to $5,250/year for employees, and up to $2,500/year for an employee's immediate family members
- Hours &ndash Flexible Shifts overnights, weekends, weekdays and evenings available
- Support - Staff available 24/7 through advanced technology, on call teams, and personalized introductions
- Grow - Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Pay - $15.50 - $17.50 an hour
- Appreciation - A robust recognition and reward program
- Help your Community - Work in an in-home setting within the south Denver metro area (Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Denver, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Littleton)
- Make a Difference - An opportunity to make a meaningful and positive difference in the lives of others
CAREGiver Duties (may vary from Client to Client):
- Companionship and ability to communicate with clients and medical partners
- Laundry & light housekeeping to keep the home clean and clear from tripping/slipping hazards
- Grooming, incontinence & personal care
- Grocery shopping & meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental Transportation to errands/activities
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Empathy, patience & a passion for helping others
- A history of reliability
- Comfortable with smart phone & tablet technology
- Proficient in household skills organization, cooking, light housekeeping
- Encourage Clients to stay active physically, mentally and/or emotionally
- Encourage Clients to use assistive equipment when necessary
- Good communication skills
- Submit to a thorough background and MVR screening
As a Worldwide Company, we have had the recent honor of being named on Newsweek's Inaugural list of &ldquoAmerica's Best Customer Service 2019&rdquo and are also featured in Forbes 2017 &ldquoTop 25 Employer in Health Care and Social Industries&rdquo.
We are locally owned and operated by owners who work in and on the business. We are committed to the seniors in our community and are involved with several local organizations that serve seniors' needs and advocate for their well-being.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.