At Chick-fil-A, the Team Leader/ Shift Leader role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, Team Leaders/ Shift Leaders gain life experience that goes far beyond just managing a great Team in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their Team Leader/ Shift Leaders to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that Team Leader/ Shift Leader members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- 1 year of leadership experience (in any industry) required - knowing how to manage operations, coach and mentor team members, and take responsibility for all business operations. (Note: Previous successful Chick-fil-A leadership experience is welcomed but not required).
- Energy, desire and ability to grow a business and become an integral member of the business leadership team by taking ownership and accelerating key business areas.
- Availability to work day, midday and night hours based upon business needs.
- Must have strong work ethic, enjoy working with and serving other people, and be willing to work Fridays, Saturdays and Holidays.
- Be committed to generosity, respect and team growth and development.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.