Full Job Description:
Scheduler / Voyage Planner Job Description
The Service Coordinator - Voyage Planner is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for crew members and our clients. The Service Coordinator-
Voyage Planner is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- Reflect the values of Home Instead and our amazing crew!
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules.
- Monitor, mediate, and log client and CAREGiver activity.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
- Conduct Service Inquires and Care Consultations following the consultative sales process.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- Two Years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Moderate computer skills needed, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc&hellip
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Home Instead.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
Service Coordinator Competencies
Adapting to changing situations and restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
Adapting to Change People who are competent at adapting to change are flexible in changing circumstances. They are open to change and different ways of doing things, and do not over-rely on old methods and processes.
Planning & Organizing Effectively organizing and planning work according to organizational needs by defining objectives and anticipating needs and priorities. People who are competent planning and organizing efficiently manage their time and the time of others and effectively handle multiple demands and competing deadlines. They identify goals, develop plans, estimate time frames and monitor progress.
Effectively dealing with work related problems, pressure, and stress in a professional and positive manner.
Resilience People who exhibit resilience maintain a positive attitude even when faced with frustration, pressure or change. They recover quickly when faced with obstacles or setbacks.
We look forward to talking to you about this amazing voyage we are on!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Schedule management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.