Hourly Shift Supervisor - Restaurant 3rd Shift
3rd Shift Hourly Shift Supervisor
Here at Boston Market, we are Far From Fries. Are you looking to feed your career, not just a time clock? We have a career path to fit your personal and professional growth goals. Shift Supervisors will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A career at Boston Market means more: it means flexible hours, wholesome food, friendships that last and customer service we can be proud of every day.
Summary/Objective: Responsible for assisting the management team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience each and every time, by preparing and serving great tasting food according to established recipes and procedures. Responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in the absence of a manager; following established opening and closing procedures.
Our Hourly Shift Supervisors have a hands-on leadership style and consistently assists the management team with tasks such as:
- Maximizes profits by managing P&L controllable items such as labor, foot cost and supplies.
- Maintains sparkling clean restaurants and ensures QSC standards are achieved.
- Creates delightful positive dining experiences by delivering a high level of service and ensuring all crew members engage in conversations with guests to understand their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Ensures crew members follow recipes and instructions to accurately prepare all orders.
- Ensures cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Discounted meals while you’re on the clock
- Pay Differential for 3rd Shift
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Daily Pay Opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (eligible after one-year anniversary)
- College Partnerships
- We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors including our work for Give Kids the World Village
- Hours worked between 11:00pm – 8:00am
Required Education and Experience:
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.