Come be part of our growing Tully’s Family!!
Since 1991, Tully’s Good Times has been a family owned, locally operated business with locations across Central, Western, Southern New York and Pennsylvania. Our dining establishments offer our guests the opportunity to experience a fun and relaxing atmosphere in order to enjoy “Great Food and Good Times”. Tully’s Good Times is currently looking for fun and energetic individuals to fulfill numerous hourly positions. We are now hiring full-time and part-time staff members. This is an entry level opportunity with no previous experience required! All you need is the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, fast paced, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary for a successful experience, with hands-on training, and a structured path to grow your career.
- Work well under general supervision and with a variety of other positions in the restaurant.
- Work Quickly and Efficiently
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain proper Quality Parameters
- Following “8-step service system”
- Complying with responsible alcohol service guideline, including serving guests responsibly
- Cash handling
- Using the POS system effectively
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Preferred 1 year of full-service restaurant experience.
- Consistency and Reliability
- Positive Attitude
- Outstanding communication skills.
- High Energy, showing excitement and enthusiasm
- Values Teamwork and Providing the Highest Level of Customer Service
- Open availability and flexibility are a must – ability to work any shift
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 30lbs.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands
- Unlimited earning potential with tips
- Flexible scheduling - full and part time
- Full Time employees are eligible for:
- Health Insurance
- 401-K Program and Company Match
- Paid Sick Time
- Discounted Shift Meal
- Direct Deposit available
- Training and career growth opportunities
*Tully’s Good Times is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older