Come join our management team and start from $15.25-$16.25 per hour, with the potential to earn up to $16.75/hr. after completion of our Restaurant Management training program.
- Assist GM with team member training and supervision.
- Manage food, labor, and cash control reporting for your shift.
- Uphold policies and procedures set forth by the FMS Group, the Arby’s brand and all governing authorities.
- You will ensure the restaurant is clean and all proper food handling procedures are being followed.
- All other duties as business needs present themselves.
- The ability to stand, walk, bend, reach, stoop, and lift.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States, we do E-Verify.
- 1-3 years of Restaurant Management exp and 3+ years for Upper management exp.
- Able to lead a team to ensure excellent product and service experience for each guest.
- Must go through Shift Manager Training and then onto Restaurant Manager Training.
- Have an open work availability as you will need to work a variety of shift on different days.
- A blend of nights, days and weekends will be required.
- Great communications skills are a must.
- Must be detailed orientated and highly organized.
- Be able to work efficiently in fast paced environment.
- You will begin to accrue PTO time after you complete your training programs.
- You will receive wage increases as each of our training courses are completed.
- Benefit Eligible after 90 days:
- Company paid: Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability.
- Employee premium paid: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance offered at a reasonable price.
- Free meal with every shift worked.
- 40–45-hour work week with hourly non-exempt status (you will be paid for overtime).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, and business needs.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 647766527Posted: 2021-09-17Job Title: Management