What you’ll do as our next Fleet Maintenance Tech I for OnTrac:
Shift is Sunday – Thursday 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Maintain, and provide routine preventive maintenance, repairs, and inspections to fleet trailing equipment
- Work with Safety department leadership to understand and ensure that all safety programs and procedures are followed
- Work performed outside mostly on trailers – 28’ - 53’ – 28 ft
- Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization
How you will be rewarded as our next Fleet Maintenance Technician I
- Full time work and competitive hourly pay and benefits (see below)
- Opportunity to learn skills/trade in a high demand field and get paid while you do!
- Uniforms and laundry service provided; heavy coats provided for colder months
- Use of company tools - we have them all at your disposal!
- Generous time off and holiday pay
- Team environment, you are an important role in the company if our fleet of trailers are down, we cannot fulfill on our commitment to our customers and their customers!
Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account (employer contribution included)
- Health Advocacy Services
- Employer paid Basic Life & AD&D
- 401K - Paid Sick Time - Paid Vacation Time
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability for Non-CA employees
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
Available to employee at Group Rates:
- Accident/Critical Illness coverage
- Legal Plan
- Identify Theft
- Supplemental Life & AD&D
What you need to have to be a successful Fleet Maintenance Tech I
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Mechanically inclined and inspired - you love to "tinker" and some may tag you a "gearhead". 1 yr or greater, related experience and/or training is a definite PLUS!
- Great references
- Current driver's license and clean driving record
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 647781765Posted: 2021-09-08Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Trailer