est. per hourCheckers & Rallys Drive-In Restaurants • 2d ago Urgently hiring
- $12 - $15
Verified per hourKFC • 8d ago
est. per hourDunkin' • 9d ago
est. per hourChick-fil-A • 17h ago Just posted
est. per hourCheckers & Rallys Drive-In Restaurants • 30d ago
- $11.00 to $13.00
Verified per hourTaco Bell • 9d ago Instant Interview
est. per hourDenny's • 30d ago
Team Member - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$11 per hour|
|Location|| 3050 E Semoran Blvd |
About this job
Interested in college? See details of opportunity for FREE college tuition listed among benefits below...
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
16+ candidates are preferred for this location and we are mainly looking for candidates willing to work a minimum of 20+ hours per week.
Drive Thru and Front Counter responsibilities include serving our guests with a smile and providing REMARKable service and hospitality.
Kitchen responsibilities include hustling and working with a sense of urgency to produce hot, high quality, craveable food to our guests every time.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
Flexible Hours You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Closed Sundays All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Competitive Pay Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- FREE College Tuition...Chick-fil-A Hunt Club has partnered with Point University and will pay 100% of employee tuition. Employees are eligible after 30 days of employment and must work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!