First Year Tax ProfessionalWhat you'll do...
Helping others is what we do best here, which means you'll get to see the impact of your work firsthand. As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money, you'll build client relationships that will grow stronger every year.
Joining H&R Block as aFirst Year Tax Professional
means you'll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with the advanced tax training you'll need to be successful. You'll also have the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you'll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider* and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.Day to day, you'll...
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide IRS audit support
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
KentuckyAbout H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.It would be even better if you also had...
What you'll bring to the team...
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Sales and/or marketing experienceBilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
*Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
**Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course**
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
First Year Tax Professional