Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced (but fun!), clean, cook-to-order environment? Are you motivated by the opportunity to earn a weekly bonuses and tips? Then this is the job for you!
Our commitment to customer service, cleanliness & serving fresh, quality food is what really sets us apart from the rest. Above all else, our guests are the priority, we dictate their experience and they pay us to be here!
We love to keep it simple - the more you put in, the more you get out! Speaking of which, we offer benefits to everyone! Here's a few:
- Weekly Pay! Every Friday is payday!
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Closed MAJOR holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)
What are we looking for?
- Positive, friendly, upbeat demeanor
- Proficiency for teamwork
- High sense of urgency
- High sense of integrity
- High standard of cleanliness
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Restaurant experience is not mandatory, but a smile as well as a positive attitude are! Did we already mention that this job offers attainable weekly bonuses, daily tips & a free meal every shift in addition to a very competitive starting wage?
What's in it for you?
- NEW! We now offer weekly pay!
- Flexible schedules. We also make our schedules available online for easy access + you can request time off and/or pickup additional shifts!
- Room for advancement - we are always looking to promote from within.
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks for FT crew members)
- Medical Benefits (health, dental & vision)
- Bonus - weekly payout + one free meal per shift + tips! We now also accept credit cards tips so that's additional compensation for our team!
- CLOSED on Thanksgiving & Christmas + we close early on New Years Eve! We not only believe in work life balance, we provide it!
What do we need from you?
Lead Crew Members and direct all daily operations of the restaurant in the absence of both the General and Assistant Managers to include:
- Opening and closing the store
- Ensuring all food preparation is complete
- Managing employees breaks and shift changes
- Ensuring Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, as well as the company safety and security policies are being adhered to
- Ensuring food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Works as a member of our team to support others in their duties
- Completing shift summary reports
- Other duties as General Manager or Assistant Manager
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license
- Food Service license/certification: ServSafe Manager Certification
Related to this job