Bellman at Doubletree by Hilton Universal Orlando
Location: Orlando, FL
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in United States, Canada, and has a growing presence in Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do:
The Bellman performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Bellman will demonstrate his/her mastery of customer service while serving as a face for REEF’s global –facing brand. No need to be stuck in an office – he/she will be too busy putting a smile on customer’s face at almost everyone’s favorite places.
- Drive customer success by answering questions, providing directions, disseminating map information, and creating and maintaining communication via social media and an internal digital platform
- Act as a fast-moving courteous company brand ambassador while processing transactions, interfacing with guests, communicating company policies, and enforcing regulations
- Project-manage critical events and meetings by crafting agenda communication, preparing meeting materials and/or presentations, scheduling conference spaces, and coordinating IT and catering resources
- Perform vehicle counts, when required to ensure garage does not over fill available spaces
- Control traffic at entrances and exits, as needed; provide assistance to customers who have forgotten where they parked their vehicle
- Perform vehicle counts, when required, to ensure garage does not over fill available spaces
- Act as traffic Controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents, or safety concerns to operations manager or shift lead
What We Want From You:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Work is performed indoors/ outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.