Location: New Orleans, LA
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
You’ll foster professional parking operations by spearheading janitorial tactics to make our facilities beautiful, clean, and welcoming for our customers. You’ll be responsible for the brand, look, and feel of our parking facility while mobilizing your handy skills to repair and replace parking technology and inventory. With your help and expertise, our parking operation will thrive and operate smoothly and provide rapid, high-touch solutions for our customers and day-to-day operations.
Beautification at its Best!
- Execute parking facility appearance procedures by removing trash and sweeping, mopping, dusting, and cleaning surfaces and equipment
- Ensure squeaky-clean parking booths and offices while maintaining location lighting by rapidly replacing incandescent, florescent, CFL, sodium, and/or other location light bulbs
Put Smiles on Customer’s Faces
- Act as a company brand ambassador who greets inbound customers at parking entrances and exit stations while exuding professionalism, timeliness, and spunk
- Drive customer success by answering questions, providing directions, as well as assisting customers with challenges with lane devices, validations, credit/debit card payments and more
Cultivate a Standard of Operational Excellence
- While on roving patrol, ensure data integrity by counting open spaces at designated times and communicating results and data to parking office personnel
- Support day-to-day parking equipment efficiency and maintenance by replacing and repairing broken gate arms, refilling location receipt paper, adjusting and leveling gates and more.
What We Want From You:
- At least 18 years of age
- General maintenance/custodial experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and use sound decision making to thrive in fast-paced environments
What We’ll Provide
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Occasionally position self to perform maintenance and repair tasks by bending or stooping
- Perform maintenance tasks by occasionally climbing and reaching
- Occasionally lift and carry maintenance equipment and machinery, up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.