Ambassador - River Landing Parking
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
- Mobilize and coordinate beginning-to-end valet process by retrieving keys, retrieving vehicles for waiting guests, loading guest vehicles, and issuing tickets and/or leveraging electronic devices to enter customer information
- Foster customer success, happiness, and retention by building customer rapport, addressing customer inquiries, and providing directions when added
- Act as a fast-moving courteous company brand ambassador by interfacing with guests, opening guest vehicle doors, and unloading vehicles
- Deploy vehicle safety and security procedures to direct traffic, barricade positions, park guest cars in applicable spaces, inspect vehicles for damage, and report incidents and claims to location-designated leadership
Pioneer financial operations by requesting and collecting relevant fees and reconciling end-of-shift revenue
What We Want From You:
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles (stick shift)
- Acceptable driving record and motor vehicle report (MVR)
- Ability to learn quickly and use sound decision making to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Ability to operate guest vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
- Ability to move from valet stand to customer cars by walking or running for extended period of time, sometimes for the entire duration of shift
- At least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Previous valet experience preferred
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
- Operate guest vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
- Move from valet stand to customer cars by walking or running for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Occasionally lift and carry customer luggage or personal items, up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.