- Full-time, Part-time
- Concord, MA 01742
Front Desk Ambassador - Emerson Hospital
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
The Hospital Ambassador performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the parking facility that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Hospital Ambassador works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Assistant Manager to ensure that audits are accurate, and work is completed in a timely manner. Compensation: $17.00 per Hour. Multiple Full-Time Shifts with starting times varying from 7am – 1pm Location: Emerson Hospital, 133 Old Rd to 9 Acre Corner, Concord, MA
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
- Arrive on time to designated post
• Serves as a primary point of contact for hospital patients, visitors and staff
• Assists customers with requests for information about parking, parking equipment and the hospital
• Provide exceptional customer service to staff, patients, visitors, patrons and clients of the operation(s)
• Check in with management regarding daily responsibilities
• Review screening questions with hospital staff, patients, visitors, patrons and clients of the operation(s)
• Supply staff, patients, visitors, patrons and clients with appropriate PPE for hospital entry
• Follow and use simple radio communication procedures
• Check inventory in assigned location(masks, gloves, sanitizer)
• Direct patients to their desired designation
• Ensure that operations are running smoothly at assigned locations per the service model
• Completes shift reports and daily checklists
• Respond to the changes and demands of the customer volume to create solutions that support the service model required
• Maintain Clean work areas, assist with gates, and traffic control
• Sanitize assigned location(s) at start and end of shift(s)
• Serve as backup to shuttle driver and valet roles
• All other duties as assigned
What We Want From You:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• High level of professionalism
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to follow and enforce hospital policies and procedures in regards to COVID-19 precautions
• Work well in a team oriented environment
• Be courteous and professional at all times
• Able to perform other parking related duties In addition to screenings
• Flexible and willing to work weekend(s) or a weekend day
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Basic math and computer skills
• Ability to work independently and proactively
What We’ll Provide:
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Must be able to walk, run and potentially stand for long periods of time outside in all weather conditions
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates
- Full-time, Part-time
- Concord, MA 01742
Related to this job