Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
SALARY RANGE - $50,000 - $60,000 per year
ACCOUNT MANAGER/SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Since 2009, Trinium Technologies
has been recognized as a leading developer of business software for fuel marketers and distributors. The company provides a broad suite of software applications that enable its customers to improve their financial results by reducing costs, growing revenues, and improving customer satisfaction.
In 2018, Trinium Technologies became part of the WiseTech Global group. WiseTech Global is a leading developer and provider of software solutions to the logistics industry globally. Its customers include more than 17,000 of the world s logistics companies across 160 countries. Its flagship product, CargoWise, forms an integral link in the global supply chain and executes more than 60 billion data transactions annually.
Trinium's fuel software team is comprised of individuals with a blend of software development and fuel distribution operations experience. This skill set allows us to build solutions that specifically cater to the unique challenges of the petroleum distribution industry.
Thanks to our wide installation base, we receive a number of innovative ideas to improve our products from our clients. These are captured as part of our product development plan and delivered to all of our customers by way of version upgrades throughout the year.
As fuel distribution practitioners, we measure performance in the same way you do. Our mission is to see each of our clients achieve best practice operational ratios for the fuel distribution industry. Choosing Trinium's fuel and cardlock management software means taking advantage of the most effective enterprise system for our industry and gaining the support of a team that will ensure you use it to maximum effect to achieve your business goals.
The Trinium Support Coordinator is one of our most important customer contact positions. The objective of the role is to drive customer satisfaction and operational inefficiency by managing Trinium s response to customer support requests and continuously preventing the sources of product defects and support calls.
- Support clients on a daily basis via phone and email correspondence and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner based on their urgency
- Effectively resolve support calls through diagnosis and resolution and escalate to technical staff when necessary
- Work as a liaison between client & technical team to translate client requirements through proper documentation.
- Manage all technical work and available resources via Connectwise including assignment to technical staff with required date, review of technical details & time reporting and notification to client that the issue is resolved or completed
- Assist the Support Manager with version control measures to ensure proper code check
- Manage projects for customers related to enhancements, integrations, configuration and training
- Provide performance reporting to management as required
- Manage time reporting of all internal staff on a weekly basis
- Complete customer billing on a monthly basis
- Customer satisfaction
- Completion of service requests to deadline
- % nonbillable support
- Service invoicing timeliness
- 4 year college degree and / or 3 years experience in Intermodal Transportation
- Windows and computer literacy
- Strong customer focus
- Strong task management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and cultural adaptability
- Administrator level experience as a user of enterprise systems
This role resides within the Support Team and reports to the Support Manager.
Apply Online Below