Overview Full Time Nurse Manager - Assisted Living/Memory CareSchedule: Monday-Friday
Mirabella Seattle, a part of Pacific Retirement Services, is a beautiful not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in the heart of downtown Seattle. We are seeking a proactive, compassionate, and knowledgeable leader for our Assisted Living and Memory Care departments.
The Nursing Manager for Assisted Living and Memory Care directs and supervises the Mirabella Seattle Memory Care and ALF team consistent with applicable state and federal law. This exempt position is full time. Work hours shall remain flexible to meet the needs of the department's operations. Employee Benefits:
- Education Tuition Scholarship Program
- 6 paid national holidays (incentive pay if working a holiday)
- Paid vacation and sick time accrual (based on hours worked)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance (Full Time Employment 30+ hours/week)
- Annual employee appreciation bonus
- Employee referral program
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement
- Wellness center: fitness and pool
- Additional Floating holiday (after one-year)
- Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch/latte, etc.)
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
- Discount on meals and free meal if working a holiday
- 4% 401(k) match - Based on Eligibility
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2750 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
- Free uniforms
*Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment*
- Minimum of two years' experience in long term care or related field.
- Current WA Registered Nurse license
- Knowledgeable in the development and use of service plans, medication management systems, infection control practices, fire and life safety, residents and behavior management, dementia and Alzheimer's Disease and documentation practices.
- Knowledgeable in Washington State residential care regulations.