Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We are seeking an experienced Engineer to join our team and help with a variety of Data Center related activities. Your daily job duties include but are not limited to:
- Hardware installation & decommission of enterprise servers and cabling infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting and repair of data center hardware and networking infrastructure.
- Rack and stack of data center equipment, including but not limited to servers, networking devices, monitoring systems and other equipment.
- Rack installation including putting racks in place, cabling, power up and handoff of servers to internal provisioning teams.
- Monitoring of DC environments using monitoring tools
- Monitoring and respond in a ticketing environment that is used and monitored by multiple internal owners and teams.
- Documentation of activities and create/modify SOPs
- Decommission life cycle of data center hardware
- Inventory process, order replacement parts and return failed parts as required.
- Structured cabling, labelling and troubleshooting of fiber/copper/telecom cables.
- System power supplies and cabling install, troubleshooting and repair.
- Be able to execute small projects on your own and work with your manager in planning and executing larger local projects.
- Show professionalism on your daily data center routine activities
- Receive/ship data center equipment as needed.
- Install, Remove, Troubleshoot hardware in data centers racks without disturbing other hardware and critical infrastructure on site.
- Maintain asset inventory and update internal application as needed.
- Be accessible via cell phone and willing to work on onsite emergency as needed.
- Participate and complete training that aligns with corporate objectives to bridge skill gaps and learn new relevant technologies.
- Act within Service Level Agreements (SLA) on the tickets assigned to you in your space.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
- Knowledge of server/storage/network hardware.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Be a good team player.
- Strong interest in learning new DC concepts.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Process oriented.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience
- 4+ years working in an IT environment.
- Troubleshooting Experience on servers, networking devices and IT equipment.
- Inventory management experience. Ordering, receiving and shipping server parts.
- Ability to prioritize work based on business needs and urgency.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively in both verbal and written communication mediums.
- Experience taking on-call shifts and ability to respond to critical events as needed.
- Experience escalating issues to Sr. onsite staff and management as needed.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.