Do you desire to work for an organization where personal growth and development are top priority? Are you interested in making a difference in the lives you serve while feeling confident that you have the skills and tools to be successful? If you answered yes to these questions, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you! Serving in Warren, Barren, Allen, Butler, Logan, Simpson, Edmonson, Hart, Grayson, and Metcalfe Counties.
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow clients to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead loves their Professional CAREGivers and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident CAREGivers equal happy clients.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Training - We offer a best-in-class training and development program with free courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- **Health Coverage and 401k for those who qualify
- Part Time and Full Time opportunities available!
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Companionship and Conversation
- Light Housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Errands and Transportation
- Medication Reminders
- Care for those with Alzheimer's and other illnesses
Skills and Qualifications:
- No degree necessary!
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Willingness to grow and develop
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Pass Background Check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, social security card and valid auto insurance
Here is what our Professional CAREGivers and office are saying about their experiences while working in a learning and development environment:
&ldquoAs a Lead CAREGiver with Home Instead, I have found this continuing education program very helpful. Not only am I able to stay informed and improve my skills, but it also provides me with the tools necessary to assist other CAREGivers in the field.&rdquo
&ldquoThe learning system has allowed us to successfully transform and revolutionize the way in which our team learns. It also enhances our CAREGiver training experience leading to greater CAREGiver confidence in care and ultimately enhance the quality of care delivered to our valued clients.&rdquo
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.