Who are We?
As a JEA Senior Living community and certified Great Place to Work, we are an established and dedicated senior living care provider, where every team member takes great pride and responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments for our residents. We strive to make each resident interaction positive, meaningful, and unique to them. Through an in-depth understanding of our resident's life stories, we are able to Honor their Experience of Aging and create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career, providing holistic care for our residents and their families, and would like to see what our community has to offer, apply online and join our amazing team.
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work for our 2nd Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this is not "just a job."
- 95% of our associates shared "People celebrate around here"
- 94% of our associates shared "I'm proud to tell others I work here"
- 91% of our associates shared "People care about each other here"
Apply via our Indeed ad or Visit our Careers Page to see other available opportunities.
Questions about the application process? Come visit us and our staff will be happy to assist you Job Highlights
- An employee engaged Scheduling system
- Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs, New employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
To maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, orderly and attractive manner in accordance with established procedures and as directed by supervisor; assure that the highest degree of cleanliness and sanitation is maintained at all times.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be able to read, write and follow verbal and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Ability to remain calm under stressful conditions and make decisions
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials, State officials, and general public.
- Must have compassion for, and desire to work with, the elderly and understand their needs
- Must be able to work full or part time on a regular schedule, and on-call as needed.
- Must meet all state health requirements
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Follow cleaning schedule and instructions as directed by supervisor, including resident rooms, offices and public areas.
- Sweep and vacuum all assigned areas
- Clean and/or polish all room furnishings, fixtures, ledges, heating/air conditioning units in resident rooms and all public areas.
- Clean windows and mirrors in resident rooms and all public areas.
- Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing.
- Clean all hallways, stairways and elevators as necessary.
- Empty all wastebaskets.
- Submit maintenance work orders of general maintenance concerns and/or problems to Maintenance Director or Administrator.
- Report to supervisor any unsafe/hazardous conditions within the community and any needed repairs to housekeeping or other facility equipment.
- Clean and check model rooms and work in concert with admissions to insure that all incoming residents' rooms are cleaned and ready for move-in.
- Clean the employee break room when necessary.
- Check and refill all paper towel and soap dispensers as necessary.
- Assist with laundry duties as directed or as needed including, but not limited to linens, towels, and resident personal laundry.
- Follow soiled and clean laundry protocol as directed by supervisor.
- Provide inventory of chemicals, supplies, linens as required.
- Log water or heat temperatures as required or requested.
- Follow infection control and universal precautions policy.
- Attend in-services and staff meetings as requested.
- Keep janitor closets and housekeeping supply rooms clean and orderly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate by supervisor or Administrator.
- Clean exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as requested or assigned.