Our Shift Managers workin conjunction with General Manger (GM) and Assistant Manager (AM), to oversee shift operations of Moe’s Southwest Grill Restaurant by working with team members to ensure outstanding customer service to maximize sales and to control food, labor and other operating costs.
Shift Manager and Assistant Manager are eligible for a sign on bonus totally $500
- $250 is payable after 45 days or completion of training
- $250 is payable after 6 months
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
- All hours over 40 worked each week are paid at time and one half
- Discounted employee meals
- Paid Sick time
- Group Health Benefits, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities – we prefer to promote from within to AM or GM
- Performance reviews and potential pay increases after 6 months and annually thereafter.
- Employee Referral bonus
What will you be responsible for?
- Maintains shift operations by following established policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards
- Controls food costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Conducts and accounts for precise daily inventory of restaurant food products.
- Assists GM to attract customers by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs.
- Works with Manager to achieve restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to action plans; assists with implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and resolving problems.
- Is learning to assists Managers in accomplishing restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining hourly staff; communicating job expectations; assisting with planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways. Reports issues following procedures.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Continually improves job knowledge by participating in manager meetings, educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Savin Brands was established in January 2005. We purchased two existing Wings Over locations: Wings over West Hartford and Wings over Storrs and over the next few years we began to open additional restaurants.
Today, we have 5 Wings restaurants in central Connecticut, 4 in the greater Boston Massachusetts area with more on the way.
In 2018 we purchased 13 existing Moe’s Southwest Grill locations; 10 in Connecticut and 3 in Western Massachusetts.
Savin Brands is committed to providing our customers with great food and exception service. Our Values consists of Service, Accountability, Value Relationships, Integrity and No Limits.
We are able to accomplish this through our employees who are:
- Strong work ethic
- Have Fun
- Positive Attitude
If this environment matches your career goals, working with Savin Brands will be the beginning of something great for your career! Check us out at www.savinbrands.com