Immediate Hiring at Chewy with Wages up to $19.00!
Visit our Recruiting Centers for Open Interviews!
Mechanicsburg – Fulfillment Center
40 Dauphin Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Monday, June 27-Friday, July 1| 9:00am-5:00 pm
Harrisburg – Recruiting Office
3950 Tecport Drive, Ste 140
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Walk-In Interviews: Monday, June 27-Thursday June 30| 9:00am-5:00 pm (Friday Closed)
Looking to make a difference? So are we!
Join the pack with one of the largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500 companies at Chewy! We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers, with both day and night shift opportunities available. Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part-time and full-time schedules. Attractive benefits with opportunity for wage increase every 6 months!
Why you’ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time Opportunities
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform.
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Occasionally lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift, either with or without reasonable accommodation
- Repetitively lift up to 50 pounds, and walking up to 2 miles per shift, either with or without reasonable accommodation
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact .