Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate is now hiring Production Techs on 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts!
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus
PTO Available Within the First Year
No Experience Required!
Join the Cargill team in Hazleton! Production Technicians are currently working 8-hour shifts, but plan to transition soon to 12-hour shifts, working 3- and 4-day work weeks. Rely on the stability of Cargill’s 150 years in the food business, with nearly half a century of expertise in cocoa and chocolate. Our business has a global reach, covering the entire cocoa and chocolate ingredients supply chain – from the sourcing of cocoa beans in origin countries, through to processing cocoa and other raw materials in our facilities, packaging them, and transporting them to our customers. We aim to carry out all these operations in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way that delivers business value and mitigates our impact on the world around us.
Total Rewards: Benefits & Pay
- Starting Pay: $17.19/hr (Weekly Pay!)
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Vacation Earned Within First Year!
- Annual Wage Increases
- Shift Premiums & Overtime Potential!
- Uniforms Provided, plus RX Safety Glasses & Boot Allowance
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
A Typical Workday May Include:
- Handling products which will include loading/unloading, hanging, stacking, picking/breaking, weighing, flagging, and tagging
- Inspecting products to ensure quality assurance
- Receiving, verifying, and tracking data on work orders
- Completing inventory audits as necessary
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment
- Operating a forklift
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.