Every P.F. Chang’s chef knows that with great honor comes the great responsibility of conquering a 3,000-degree flame. Yes, you read that right, 3,000 degrees! Looking to work for a bold concept that believes cooking from scratch is the only way to go? Have a little pyro in your system? We revel in people like you!
Fun Fact: Did you know that a wok has three cooking zones – conduction, condensation, and convection? Check out this video to learn more! https://bit.ly/2GRTdXq
- Have the vision to be the leader in providing unforgettable and craveable cuisine consistently for our guests?
- Love meaningful work and have a passion for high quality, fresh ingredients?
- Want to work for a scratch cooking, industry leader with a family atmosphere?
- Have an interest in learning or perfecting century old wok cooking techniques?
- Possess strong leadership skills and a desire to invest your time and energy into building great teams and a successful career?
Keep reading to learn more about what it means to live the #pfchangslife!
As a Sous Chef, you will:
- Lead A Cut Above Kitchen: Lead a high volume, farm-to-wok scratch kitchen of passionate people through knowledge, technique, and experience
- Drive Genuine Excellence: Excel in a culinary-driven environment with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchen, top of the line equipment, and high operating standards
- Create an Of Service Culture: Promote a fun and positive family-style work environment
- Motivate & Mentor: Develop and inspire your culinary team to remain Curious continuing to learn and teach.
- Boost Financial Performance: Build sales and maximize financial success for your restaurant
- Inspire Vibrant Hospitality: Ensure guest satisfaction through memorable culinary experiences
- 2+ years of prior culinary management experience
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience mentoring and training hourly team members
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, cost of goods and overall control of financials
- Experience working in casual or upscale dining
- Experience working in a corporate restaurant chain with established processes, systems, and accustomed to corporate structure and protocols
Expand your culinary experience in wok cooking and kitchen management
Comprehensive benefits plan with options for Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Competitive salary with quarterly bonus opportunity
Paid holidays and vacation
Clear path for growth and career advancement
If this culinary opportunity sounds like you, apply today, and get ready to live the #pfchangslife!