Employer actively reviewing applications
Looking for a company that will stay open, even if another shutdown occurs? Then look no further than Covenant Living of Colorado!
We are currently looking for Part-Time Servers. You will work with a great team for lunch and dinner! Shifts end around 6:30 PM!
Sign-On Bonus: $350
In this role, the Dining Services Aide will:
- Wait on assigned tables.
- Take Resident meal orders.
- Set up and bus tables.
- Pre-service setup of tray-line.
- Assembling individual meals on tray-line.
- Assuring that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before the close of each shift period.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant dining experience.
- One year experience working in a Healthcare setting.
- Ability to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking and analytical skills, required.
- Full understanding and effective application of sanitation, food borne illness, and cross-contamination policies and procedures as well as the use of HACCP protocols.
- Knowledge of dining room operational procedures and etiquette, proper small wares handling, as well as knowledge of residents rights.
- Willingness to work with and interact with older adults.
Pay Range: $14.83-$18.24
Sign-on Bonus of $350
6595 W 104Th Ave, Westminster, CO 80020
Full-time, Part-time • $9.30
Posting ID: 651657712Posted: 2021-10-11Job Title: Server Wait